Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mount Dora! Here we come!



Well, it's done. We have reservations at the Lakeside Inn in Mount Dora for Labor Day weekend.
I know. I know.
I was longing for the laid back atmosphere of Key West.
Then, my husband said, "What about Mount Dora?" 
I've been sending him e-mails from The Lakeside Inn for better than a year now, prodding him to take a long weekend and get away someplace we'd never been. And, when we visited their web site, we discovered it was very appealing and seems to offer that laid back atmosphere, so we're going for it!
JoLynn took care of our e-mail inquiry and when I called to book the reservations she was very helpful and offered suggestions to make our stay a wonderful one.



Now, we only have to get through the entire month of August (31 dog days of summer!) and we can R-E-L-A-X!
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment