Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bucca di Peppo Restaurant
Davie, Florida
My Soroptimist Club meets here twice a month, and I've come to love the Italian decor of this restaurant! The food is quite good, too, though I have encountered a grumpy person who didn't like the way they serve. Instead of individual plates, large platters are brought to the table so guests can serve themselves. Personally, I like this. A lot.

Should you visit, ask for the Apple Gorgonzola Salad!
It's out of this world!
Made with tart Granny Smith apples, spiced walnuts, dried cranberries and Gorgonzola cheese tossed with fresh lettuce blend and their signature Italian vinaigrette, it's a salad you'll want again. And, again! The combination is truly delish and my mouth waters just writing about it!

When you go, look for the pink lady. She keeps watch during our meetings!

http://www.bucadibeppo.com/menu/index.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment